How do I register for The Conference?
Follow this REGISTRATION LINK, or log in to cezoom.com and search for “The Conference 2021 by the Massachusetts Dental Hygienists’ Association”.
If you have questions or need help registering on cezoom Please contact our Administration Assistant Barbara Sheerin RDH MEd
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (978) 701-3195
Do I have to register using CEZoom?
Yes all registrations will be with CEZoom
When registering for The Conference do I need to attend the entire weekend or can I just attend one course?
As long as you pay the registration fee for The Conference you can attend as many or as few courses as you would like.
My Company is interested in setting up a table at The Conference. How can we do this?
The Conference exhibit hall is a great place to showcase your dental or non-dental company. Contact our business manager Ruthann Zamarro via email for more info and pricing [email protected]
Can Dental Assistants attend The Conference?
Yes! All Dental care professionals are welcome to attend The Conference!
How to view/print your CE Certificates?
- Log into your CE Zoom account (if you have forgotten your username please reach out and they will gladly send it to you)
- Click on My Records
- Click Manage CE’s
- Click view/ print
- If you record is not available to print you can view its pending status by clicking on pending CE’s
Will I be provided a handout?
No, if there is a handout provided you must go on to CE Zoom to print out handout and follow instructions below:
- Log in to cezoom.com and on your DASHBOARD
- Click – Scheduled Courses (it is RED)
- Click – View Button (on right)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and in the NOTES box you can view handouts to print or save