Join us ONLINE:
We will use an online platform called Whova for our 2021 event.
Start date: 9/24/2021
End date: 9/25/2021
Registration Opens: 6/23/2021
1. Click on the REGISTER link below to register on CEZoom. All of the courses listed, a total of 18 CEUs, are included in your Conference badge.
2. Select the courses you want to view as live webinars. You are allowed to take up to 13 CEUs as live webinars. The remaining courses will be available for you to take as self study courses, after The Conference.
3. Wait for e-mail instructions from MDHA explaining what you need to do to take the remaining courses as self study courses. You should receive this e-mail by 9/28.
- View our event agenda and plan your personal schedule.
- Make sure to visit our Sponsor and Exhibitor pages for give aways, raffles and the latest products and services. Take part in the Passport Contest (opening on 9/23). Collect stamps by visiting and interacting with the exhibitor booths to be added to the raffle. Raffle prizes include an iPad 8th generation 128GB, $100 and $50 Amazon gift cards!
- Access handouts, video recording, or live streaming directly within sessions (You can join your Zoom classes directly from Whova) and utilize the session Q&A to ask questions (if enabled by the organizers)
- Set up in-person/virtual meet-ups with other attendees to connect and network
- Visit the Community Board. This is our Information Hub! Make sure to check it out often for the latest. Use it to network, join challenges and contests to win great prizes!
- Receive updates such as last minute session changes from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides (if the event organizer uploaded them)
- Join our virtual coffee breaks to be entered into raffles for $100 Amazon gift cards
2. After downloading the Whova Mobile App or accessing the Web Platform on your Desktop, use the e-mail you registered for The MDHA Conference with when signing up in the app and choose a strong password, or sign up using a social media account. Once you’re signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!